Love, Relationships and Feng Shui
If you think that Feng Shui is only good for your home or your office, think again. This can also be used for love and relationships. Here are some tips you should know.
1. If you are married or in a relationship, hang pictures of you together with your mate.
2. For married couples, place a pair of objects in the far right corner of the bedroom otherwise known as the southwest corner. A few good examples are a pair of Mandarin ducks or cranes as these are symbols of marital bliss. Another is a heart shaped figurine made from pink quartz crystal.
3. You surely have mirrors in the bedroom. If they are facing the bed, relocate them because it reflects the couple on the bed. Some believe that this will cause a failure in the relationship because of the entry of a third party. Believe it or not, televisions are just as negative as mirrors do get rid of it.
4. As for the bed, make sure that this is not in direct line to the door. This is because the dead take your with your feet first. It should also be accessible from three sides as this will allow you to keep your partner.
5. You should always treat yourselves to fresh flowers and once they wilt, replace it. Never put these in the southwest corner of the room as this will clash with the element of romance, namely earth.
6. If there are any abstract, dark or sad artworks in the bedroom, take it out. These things encourage negativity when this room should be peaceful and safe for those who sleep there. You can replace it with a painting of Peonies, love birds or silk flowers as these represents love.
7. You must never work out in the bedroom because this represents hard work that is often a hindrance of romantic space.
8. Should the bedroom doors squeak, fix it because it blocks romantic energy from entering the bedroom.
9. For those who have toilets and unfortunately this is located on the south west corner of the room, donít worry because you can fix it by hanging a five rod wind chime.